· Provide onsite and desk side support services to end users.
· Troubleshoot PC related problems at the direction of client level 2 or SPOC.
· Complete incidents and requests within SLA in pressurized environment.
· Build, configuring and troubleshoot Install “Gold” image on Customer PC and laptop applications and hardware components.
· Ensure tickets are updated on a daily basis.
· Support meeting room environment and video conferencing.
· Support printers, scanners and other peripherals.
· Support mobile devices, such as iPads, iPhones and Android devices.
· End-User Data back-up and restoration when required in the course of a service incident.
· Smart hands support for data center equipment as per required SLA (in specified locations)
· As directed by client Tech support will assist in troubleshooting the data center devices
· Replace defective components cards in data center equipment’s as advised by client Tech Support e.g., Remove a module and replace it, reconnecting patch cables. Daily tape change in support of local Backup Routine in required sites.
· Import /Export tapes to the tape libraries as advised by client tech support